Friday, March 23, 2007

Progress

The plans for the wedding are coming along very nicely. It hasn't all sunk in just yet, but every time we see a wedding while we scope out a band or hall, I get that feeling of excitement as I start aniticpating how exactly my wedding will come along. Last night we finalized the date and hall of our choice. Talya and I will be getting married on July 30th at Limon, a wedding hall near the city of Rosh Ha'Ayin. The next course of action includes finding the band, a photographer and writing out the invitation. Exciting stuff, I know.

This weekend, England will be playing Israel in a Euro 2008 qualifying match. I have a good feeling about the game - I think a 2-1 win is in the cards. It's going to be a rocking atmosphere and some of Israel's brightest young talent will have another chance to shine and show their mettle. Toto Tammuz, Ben Sahar and Amit Ben Shushan may all feature in a game that the losing team will bid adios to their chances of qualification for Euro 2008. Good Luck to Israel!

No comments: