Sunday, September 23, 2012

Things I love and miss about the US

After a lovely three week vacation in the US, the family is back home in Israel ... A wonderful break, but before getting back to reality - a short list of the things I love and miss about the US.

  1. Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.  It really should be a must in every super market in the world.
  2. Fishing on the Sound.  Well worth it, especially the 20+ pound blues.
  3. Not needing these 3am alarm clocks to watch the Cowboys hammer the Giants, or the Rangers hold onto their 4 game lead in the AL West.
  4. New York City.  Need I say more?
  5. The drivers.  I pressed they horn once while driving almost daily for 3 weeks.  During this morning's 10 minute after leaving my house?  4 times! 
This post is lovingly dedicated to my father in law!  :)
_

No comments: