- A religious footy player who misses games on Shabbat? Yup, and it wasn't even in Israel! Meet the now retired South African defender Warren Lewis, who played for South African club Moroka Swallows.
- First successful test of the Arrow missile system.
- Some interesting theories came out this week about those evil Jews. One involved an extremist Hungarian website, which is convinced Israel is about to colonize Hungary with the transportation of three million Jews with US-Israeli citizenship to the country within the next two years. The other involves Hamas, who are now accusing Israel of shipping them chewing gum laced with aphrodisiac, to corrupt the young Gazans. What will they think of next ...
- Breaking the Silence's funding comes from ...
- After some of the worst rioting in Jerusalem in years, there is a tense quiet in the city.
- The 18th Maccabiah games started this past week in Israel. An interesting story about how the games affected NBA legend Dolph Schayes's Jewish identity.